Vacuum & Pumps – Airstar DSL
The AirStar DSL vacuum pump is more durable and long-lasting than ever and provides a stable, reliable and efficient vacuum level in the heart of your milking system. The AirStar DSL is suited to dairy farm conditions and will meet your needs, no matter whether your installation is large or small.
The Air Star DSL vacuum pump uses proven rotary displacement technology to create reliable stable vacuum for milking and system cleaning. The technology eliminates vacuum pump oil which saves money and offers longevity and low maintenance.
- Reliable vacuum pump made to last – Engineered air gaps provide cooler operating temperatures for improved pump life. Gears and bearings are splash oil-lubricated and figure-eight impellers never touch each other.
- Reduced noise – Pump runs quietly due to the fact that no moving parts come into contact with each other.
- Environmentally friendly – Dry vacuum pump, no emission of pollutants.
- Increased pump efficiency with BouMatic’s Variable Speed Drive – The optional VSD monitors vacuum levels and will supply all the air your system needs, but at a much more efficient, cost-saving level.
- Produced to meet rigorous performance standards – Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility.
- Robust design – No friction between moving parts for reduced wear and tear and increased pump life.
- Available as a complete vacuum supply assembly or as a pump only