The BouMatic Ranger is a self guided robot, which pushes the ration multiple times a day. It allows you to reduce labour costs and positively impact milk production as full consumption of ration increases milk yield by up to 1 litre per cow and day. This robust feed pusher can easily push versatile types of feeding, including large quantities of hay or silage. With its compact and user friendly design, he Ranger will save you time and money!
BouMatic Ranger allows you to reduce labour costs and positively impact milk production.
- Programmable – Guiding system consists of 1⁄8 in x 1⁄2 in (3 x 13 mm) magnetic strip inserted into grooved floor to create a safe and precise route in your barn with an easy to use keyboard.
- Improves milk production – Full consumption of feed ration increases milk yield by up to 1 litre per cow and day. The pusher keeps feed to the cow to allow her to eat at any time of the day.
- Herd Health – With having a steadier access to feed, all cows in the herd can eat the ration they need for optimal rumen health and growth.
- Saves Time – Ensures that feed is being pushed continually, can save up to 180 man hours a year to be spent on other jobs.
- Saves Fuel –A tractor is no longer needed to push feed, saving fuel costs.
- Less Feed Waste – Feed waste can be reduced by an average of 75%; the feed is always in reach, so the cows are encouraged to eat more often.
- Charging Station – Options available to have multiple charging stations.
- Manual Mode – User-friendly remote control available.